How to print emails without cutting off on the side in Outlook?
When printing an email in Outlook, the message body is cut off on the left/right side as results of a wide picture, table, or other objects. This method will introduce the solutions to print email without cut off in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This method will guide you to change the paper orientation from Portrait to Landscape, and narrow the paper margins to prevent message body from being cut off when printing in Outlook.
1. Select the email you will print, and click File > Print.
2. Now please specify the printer you will print with, select the Memo Style from the Settings section, and then click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. In the Print dialog box, please click the Page Setup button. See screenshot:
4. Now the Page Setup: Memo Style dialog box opens. Please go to the Paper tab, adjust margins and orientation as you need, and click the OK button.
A. In the Margins section, you can narrow the margins with typing smaller numbers into corresponding box;
B. In the Orientation section, check the Landscape option to change the paper orientation.
5. Now you return to the Print dialog box, please click the Print button to print the email directly; or click the Preview button to preview email firstly, and then click the Print button.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, you can apply its Advanced Print feature to shrink the email to fit paper when printing in Outlook.
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. Select the email you will print, and click Kutools > Advanced Print. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Advanced Print dialog box, please click the Preview button. See screenshot:
3. Now you get into the Print Preview dialog box, please click the Landscape button , select Shrink To Fit from the most right drop down list, and then click the Print button . See screenshot:
Note: You can also click the Page Setup buttonto open the Page Setup dialog box; next in the dialog box check landscape option and Enable Shrink-to-Fit option, and then specify narrow margins as you need. See screenshot:
4. In the opening Print dialog box, please specify the printer as you need, and click the Print button.Click to download Kutools for Outlook, 60-day free tiral no limitation!
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.