How to print contacts with notes or contact notes only in Outlook?
Let’s say you need to print a bunch of contacts with their notes in Outlook, how could you easily solve it? This article introduces two solutions for you:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For printing multiple contacts with their notes in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Go to the People (or Contacts) view, open the contact folder containing contacts you will print, and then select the contacts you will print. See screenshot:
Note: Holding the Ctrl key, you can select multiple nonadjacent contacts with clicking them one by one; holding the Shift key, you can select multiple adjacent contacts with clicking the first one and last one.
2. Click File > Print. Go ahead as below screenshot shown:
(1) Specify a printer from the Printer drop down list;
(2) Click to select the Memo Style in the Settings section;
(3) Click the Print button.
And now each selected contact is printed out on a separate paper with its note.
If you have Kutools for Outlook installed, there are much more printing styles you can choose: print a contact with note, print a contact without note, or print a contact note only. What’s more, the user name won't be printed out on the top of contact information.
Kutools for Outlook - With more than 20 handy Outlook add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days
1. In the People (or Contacts) view, open the contact folder containing the contact you will print, and select it.
2. Click Kutools > Advanced Print. See screenshot above:
3. In the opening dialog box, please configure one of printing styles in the Print Content section, and click the Print button. See screenshot below:
Tip: Configure printing style in the Print Content section:
- Print the contact with note: Check the Item header option and Item body option;
- Print the contact without note: Only check the Item header option;
- Print the contact note only: Only check the Item body option.
4. In the Print dialog box, please specify a printer and click the Print button.Click to download Kutools for Outlook, 60-day free tiral no limitation!
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.