How to print search results in Outlook?
Have you ever met errors when printing search results in Outlook? When I search emails in current mailbox and print in Table Style, it ignores the search criteria and lists all emails of current folder only; while I search emails in all mailboxes and print, the Table Style button disappears. Work goes tough? I get a solution to print all search results in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This method will guide you to create a search folder with all search results in Outlook, and then print emails in this search folder.
1. In the Mail view, please select any folder or email in the email account you will search emails in.
2. Click Folder > New Search Folder.
3. In the New Search Folder dialog box, please click to highlight the Create a custom Search Folder option, and click the Choose button.
3. In the custom Search Folder dialog box, please type a name for the new search folder into the Name box.
4. Click the Criteria button to open the Search Folder criteria dialog box, and then specify the search criteria as you need and click the OK button. See screenshot above:
5. Now you return to the Custom Search Folder dialog box. Click the Browse button to open the Select Folder(s) dialog box, next check the folders you will search emails in, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Click OK > OK buttons to save the settings.
7. Now you get back to the main interface. Please click the new search folder in Navigation Pane, and then select all emails in it. See screenshot:
Note: For selecting all emails in a folder, please select any email in it firstly, and then press the Ctrl + A keys simultaneously.
8. Click File > Print, click to select the Table Style in the Settings section, and then click the Print button. See screenshot:
Note: This method can only search and print all emails in folders within a single email account.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.