How to change recurring meeting time in Outlook calendar?
When open an occurrence in a series of recurring meeting in Outlook, you can easily change this meeting occurrence’s time as normal meeting. However, when open the whole series of recurring meeting, the Start time and End time fields will disappear! How could you change time for entire series of recurring meeting? Below solutions will ease your work:
To change time for only one occurrence of a recurring meeting in Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, double click to open the specified occurrence of the recurring meeting.
2. In the popping Open Recurring Item dialog box, please click the Just this one option (or Open this occurrence option), and click the OK button.
3. Now the occurrence is opening in Meeting Occurrence window, please change the start time and end time as you need, and then click the Send Update button. See screenshot:
4. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the Yes button to go ahead.
To change time for the entire series of a recurring meeting in Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, please double click to open the recurring meeting whose time you will change.
2. In the popping out Open Recurring Item dialog box, please check The entire series option (or Open the series option), and click the OK button. See screenshot:
3. Now the recurring meeting is opening in Meeting Series window, please click Meeting Series > Recurrence. See screenshot:
4. In the opening Appointment Recurrence dialog box, please change the appointment time, recurrence pattern, or range of recurrence of this recurring meeting as you need, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. It returns to the Meeting Series window, please make any other changes as you need, and click the Send Update button.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agoIs there a way to set the "end after __ occurences" to something I use all the time? For instance, for daily Outlook is defaulting to 85 right now, but I use 10 every week. I'd like to set it to 10 occurences as the standard. Thank you!!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agohelpful. Thanks.