How to change recurring meeting time in Outlook calendar?
When open an occurrence in a series of recurring meeting in Outlook, you can easily change this meeting occurrence’s time as normal meeting. However, when open the whole series of recurring meeting, the Start time and End time fields will disappear! How could you change time for entire series of recurring meeting? Below solutions will ease your work:
- Change time for one occurrence of recurring meeting in Outlook calendar
- Change time for entire series of recurring meeting in Outlook calendar
To change time for only one occurrence of a recurring meeting in Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, double click to open the specified occurrence of the recurring meeting.
2. In the popping Open Recurring Item dialog box, please click the Just this one option (or Open this occurrence option), and click the OK button.
3. Now the occurrence is opening in Meeting Occurrence window, please change the start time and end time as you need, and then click the Send Update button. See screenshot:
4. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the Yes button to go ahead.
To change time for the entire series of a recurring meeting in Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, please double click to open the recurring meeting whose time you will change.
2. In the popping out Open Recurring Item dialog box, please check The entire series option (or Open the series option), and click the OK button. See screenshot:
3. Now the recurring meeting is opening in Meeting Series window, please click Meeting Series > Recurrence. See screenshot:
4. In the opening Appointment Recurrence dialog box, please change the appointment time, recurrence pattern, or range of recurrence of this recurring meeting as you need, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. It returns to the Meeting Series window, please make any other changes as you need, and click the Send Update button.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.