- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoHi Chilli,
After configuring the recurring settings, you can enable the Scheduling Assistant tab, and then find and choose meeting room in the right Room Finder pane.
How to change recurring meeting time in Outlook calendar?
When open an occurrence in a series of recurring meeting in Outlook, you can easily change this meeting occurrence’s time as normal meeting. However, when open the whole series of recurring meeting, the Start time and End time fields will disappear! How could you change time for entire series of recurring meeting? Below solutions will ease your work:
- Change time for one occurrence of recurring meeting in Outlook calendar
- Change time for entire series of recurring meeting in Outlook calendar
To change time for only one occurrence of a recurring meeting in Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, double click to open the specified occurrence of the recurring meeting.
2. In the popping Open Recurring Item dialog box, please click the Just this one option (or Open this occurrence option), and click the OK button.
3. Now the occurrence is opening in Meeting Occurrence window, please change the start time and end time as you need, and then click the Send Update button. See screenshot:
4. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the Yes button to go ahead.
To change time for the entire series of a recurring meeting in Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, please double click to open the recurring meeting whose time you will change.
2. In the popping out Open Recurring Item dialog box, please check The entire series option (or Open the series option), and click the OK button. See screenshot:
3. Now the recurring meeting is opening in Meeting Series window, please click Meeting Series > Recurrence. See screenshot:
4. In the opening Appointment Recurrence dialog box, please change the appointment time, recurrence pattern, or range of recurrence of this recurring meeting as you need, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. It returns to the Meeting Series window, please make any other changes as you need, and click the Send Update button.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoAnd how do I check meeting room availabity with the recurrence dialog??? Tools should really be designe by people that have to work with it ;-).
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agoThank you very much. From Stalingrad.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoIs there a way to set the "end after __ occurences" to something I use all the time? For instance, for daily Outlook is defaulting to 85 right now, but I use 10 every week. I'd like to set it to 10 occurences as the standard. Thank you!!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi Dawn,
I’m afraid it’s impossible to change it. However, you can advice it to Microsoft.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agohelpful. Thanks.