How to create recurring meeting in every other week in Outlook?
For some meeting requests, they need to be recurred in every other week. Actually, creating a recurring meeting in every other week is quite easy in Outlook. In this tutorial, you will learn how to create recurring meeting in every other week in details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please do as follows to create recurring meeting in every other week in Outlook.
1. Shift to the Calendar view and create a new meeting.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click New Meeting under Home tab.
In Outlook 2007, click the icon in the New button, then click Meeting Request in the drop-down list.
2. Then a Meeting window pops up, click Recurrence under Meeting tab. See screenshot:
3. In the Appointment Recurrence dialog box, you need to:
1). Define the Start, End and Duration time separately in the Appointment Recurrence section;
2). In the Recurrence pattern section, check the Weekly option; change the number to 2 in the Recur every X week(s) on box; then check a specific day that you need.
3). Change the Start date and the end date in the Range of recurrence section if you need. See screenshot:
4). Click the OK button.
4. Then it returns to the Meeting window. Compose the meeting and send it.
Then a recurring meeting is created in every other week of specified date.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.