How to create recurring meeting in every other week in Outlook?
For some meeting requests, they need to be recurred in every other week. Actually, creating a recurring meeting in every other week is quite easy in Outlook. In this tutorial, you will learn how to create recurring meeting in every other week in details.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please do as follows to create recurring meeting in every other week in Outlook.
1. Shift to the Calendar view and create a new meeting.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click New Meeting under Home tab.
In Outlook 2007, click the icon in the New button, then click Meeting Request in the drop-down list.
2. Then a Meeting window pops up, click Recurrence under Meeting tab. See screenshot:
3. In the Appointment Recurrence dialog box, you need to:
1). Define the Start, End and Duration time separately in the Appointment Recurrence section;
2). In the Recurrence pattern section, check the Weekly option; change the number to 2 in the Recur every X week(s) on box; then check a specific day that you need.
3). Change the Start date and the end date in the Range of recurrence section if you need. See screenshot:
4). Click the OK button.
4. Then it returns to the Meeting window. Compose the meeting and send it.
Then a recurring meeting is created in every other week of specified date.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.