How to print a whole/full year of calendar in Outlook?
In general, when printing a calendar in the monthly style in Outlook, it will print a whole month of the calendar. But, how could you print a calendar in a whole year? Try below solution:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow steps to print a whole year of an Outlook calendar in the monthly style.
1. In the Calendar view, select the calendar you will print, and click File > Print.
2. Go ahead to select the Monthly Style option in the Settings sections, and click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Print dialog box pops out. Please type the first date of the specified year you will print within in the Start box, such as 2016/1/1; type the last date (for instance 2016/12/31) into the End box, and click the Preview button. See screenshot:
4. Please specify a printer, and click the Print button to print the whole year of selected calendar.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.