How to print Calendar search results in Outlook?
It's easy to search within a calendar in Outlook. But do you know how to print out all of found out calendar items only? This article is talking about printing all search results within an Outlook calendar in list view or calendar view as follows:
If you need to print all search results in an Outlook calendar in a list view, please follow below steps:
1. In the Calendar view, select the calendar you will search within, and then specify the search as you need.
In my example, I search calendar items whose subjects contain the keyword of TEST as follows: (1) Press Ctrl + E keys to activate the Search tab; (2) Click Search > Subject; (3) now the search criteria subject:”keywords” is inserted into the Instant Search box, and replace the keywords with TEST. See screenshot:
2. Now all search results are listing in the List view automatically. Please select any one of search results, and then press Ctrl + A keys together to select all of them.
3. Click File > Print to print the search results.
Now all search results within the specified calendar are printed out in a list view.
If you need to print all search results in Calendar view, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, select the calendar you will search within, and click View > View Settings. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Advanced View Settings: Calendar dialog box, please click the Filter button. See screenshot:
3. Now you get into the Filter dialog box, please specify the filter criteria same as your search criteria.
In my example, I type the keyword of TEST into the Search for the word(s) box, and keep the subject field only option selected in the In box. See screenshot:
4. Click the OK buttons successively to apply the filter in currently selected calendar.
5. Click File > Print to print all search results in the calendar view.
And now all search results are printed out in calendar view in Outlook.
Note: click here to get detailed methods for clearing filters in Outlook folders.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.