How to print an Outlook calendar in a list form?
When printing a calendar in Outlook, you can print it in Daily style, Weekly Agenda style, Monthly Style, etc. However, in some situations you just need to print a calendar as a list of all appointments and meetings, how could you make it come true? This article will guide you to achieve it easily:
Please follow below steps to print a calendar as a list of all appointments and meetings in Outlook.
1. In the Calendar view, select the calendar you will print, and click View > Change View > List to show the selected calendar in a list form. See screenshot:
2. Click File > Print.
3. Go ahead to specify a printer as you need, select the Table Style option in the Settings section, and then click the Print button. See screenshot:
And now the selected calendar is printed out as a list of all appointments and meetings in the calendar.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.