How to highlight all holidays in an Outlook calendar?
As you know, all imported holidays are marked with the category of Holiday by default in Outlook. However, these holidays are not highlighted at all. Why? This article will guide you to fix this problem and highlight all holidays in bulk.
To highlight all imported holidays in bulk in an Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, select any one of imported holidays to activate the Calendar Tools, and then click Appointment > Categorize > All Categories. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Color Categories dialog box, please click the Holiday (not in Master Category List) in the category list box, and then click the New button. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Add New Category dialog box, (1) Holiday is entered in the Name box by default, please do not change it; (2) Specify a color for this new category from the Color drop down list; and (3) click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Click the OK button in the Color Categories dialog box.
And now all holidays are highlighted by the specified category color at once. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.