How to highlight all holidays in an Outlook calendar?
As you know, all imported holidays are marked with the category of Holiday by default in Outlook. However, these holidays are not highlighted at all. Why? This article will guide you to fix this problem and highlight all holidays in bulk.
To highlight all imported holidays in bulk in an Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. In the Calendar view, select any one of imported holidays to activate the Calendar Tools, and then click Appointment > Categorize > All Categories. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Color Categories dialog box, please click the Holiday (not in Master Category List) in the category list box, and then click the New button. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Add New Category dialog box, (1) Holiday is entered in the Name box by default, please do not change it; (2) Specify a color for this new category from the Color drop down list; and (3) click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Click the OK button in the Color Categories dialog box.
And now all holidays are highlighted by the specified category color at once. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.