How to set the default calendar folder in Outlook?
Let’s say you have added several email accounts in Outlook, one calendar will be generated automatically for each account. Amount all of them, there is a default calendar in your Outlook. Do you know how to change the default calendar folder? This article will guide you to set or change the default calendar folder in Outlook.
Please follow below steps to set or change the default calendar folder in Outlook.
1. Click File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings. See screenshot:
2. In the Account Settings dialog box, please (1) click the Data Files tab, (2) click to highlight the data file whose calendar you will set as default, and (3) click Set as Default button. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Mail Delivery Location dialog box, please click the Yes button.
4. Close the Account Settings dialog box, and then restart your Outlook.
Now you will see the new default calendar is moved to the first one in the My Calendars section on Navigation Pane. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.