How to set the default calendar folder in Outlook?
Let’s say you have added several email accounts in Outlook, one calendar will be generated automatically for each account. Amount all of them, there is a default calendar in your Outlook. Do you know how to change the default calendar folder? This article will guide you to set or change the default calendar folder in Outlook.
Please follow below steps to set or change the default calendar folder in Outlook.
1. Click File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings. See screenshot:
2. In the Account Settings dialog box, please (1) click the Data Files tab, (2) click to highlight the data file whose calendar you will set as default, and (3) click Set as Default button. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Mail Delivery Location dialog box, please click the Yes button.
4. Close the Account Settings dialog box, and then restart your Outlook.
Now you will see the new default calendar is moved to the first one in the My Calendars section on Navigation Pane. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.