How to delete signature files in Outlook?
It’s easy to create signatures in Outlook, but have you ever tried to delete signatures or files for signatures? This article will show you easy solutions for the problems:
- Delete signature files in the Signature and Stationery dialog box in Outlook
- Delete signature files from the Signature folder directly
This method will guide you to delete a signature from the Signature and Stationery dialog box in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, click Home > New Email to create a new email.
2. Now a new Message window opens, and please click Insert > Signature > Signatures. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Signatures and Stationery dialog box, select the signature you will delete in the Select Signature to edit box, and click the Delete button. See screenshot:
4. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the Yes button.
5. Click the OK button in the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, and then close the new email without saving.
So far, the specified signature has been removed from Outlook, and corresponding files for this signature have also been removed from the signature folder.
This method will guide you to delete all files for a signature from the signature folder directly. Please do as follows:
1. In Outlook, please click File > Options.
2. In the opening Outlook Options dialog box, please click Mail in left bar, and then click the Signatures button with holding the Ctrl key. See screenshot:
3. Now the signature folder is opening, please select all files (including a text file, a rich text file, and an htm file) of the specified signature you will remove, right click and select Delete from the context menu. See screenshot:
Note: If there is a dialog box coming out and reminding you to delete multiple files, please click the Yes button to go ahead.
And now all files of the specified signature have been deleted from the signature folder, and the signature has been deleted as well from Outlook.
4. Please close the Outlook options dialog box.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.