How to create a draft meeting in Outlook calendar?
When saving a new email without sending in Outlook, the email will be saved as a draft email automatically. But, do you know how to create a draft calendar item in Outlook? This article will show you the way to create a draft meeting in Outlook calendar.
To create a draft meeting in Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. Open the specified calendar folder in Outlook, and click Home > New Meeting to create a new meeting.
2. In the new Meeting window, please compose the meeting as you need: add attendees, subject, meeting location, meeting time, and meeting note as well.
3. Go ahead to click the Save button and Close button successively on the Quick Access Toolbar. See screenshot:
Now the meeting is saved as a draft meeting in the specified Outlook calendar. When you need to send the draft meeting, please double click to open it, and then click the Send button in the opening meeting window.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.