How to edit an existing email template in Outlook?
In normal, it’s easy to apply an email template in Outlook, but do you know how to edit this existing template? This article will introduce the solution about editing an existing email template in Outlook.
Please follow below steps to edit an existing email template in Outlook.
1. Click Home > New Items > More Items > Choose Form to open the Choose Form dialog box.
2. In the Choose Form dialog box, please (1) select User Templates in File System from the Look In drop down list, (2) click to highlight the specified email template, and then (3) Click the Open button. See screenshot:
3. Now a new email is created based on the specified email template. Edit it as you need, and then click File > Save As.
4. In the Save As dialog box, please (1) type the exact same name as the existing template in the File name box, (2) choose Outlook Template from the Save as type drop down list, and finally (3) click the Save button. See screenshot:
5. Now the Confirm Save As dialog box comes out. Please click the Yes button to go ahead.
So far, you have edited the existing email template already.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agonot the kind of editing I want to do, I want to edit the template itself and move a text field around