How to edit an existing email template in Outlook?
In normal, it’s easy to apply an email template in Outlook, but do you know how to edit this existing template? This article will introduce the solution about editing an existing email template in Outlook.
Please follow below steps to edit an existing email template in Outlook.
1. Click Home > New Items > More Items > Choose Form to open the Choose Form dialog box.
2. In the Choose Form dialog box, please (1) select User Templates in File System from the Look In drop down list, (2) click to highlight the specified email template, and then (3) Click the Open button. See screenshot:
3. Now a new email is created based on the specified email template. Edit it as you need, and then click File > Save As.
4. In the Save As dialog box, please (1) type the exact same name as the existing template in the File name box, (2) choose Outlook Template from the Save as type drop down list, and finally (3) click the Save button. See screenshot:
5. Now the Confirm Save As dialog box comes out. Please click the Yes button to go ahead.
So far, you have edited the existing email template already.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!