How to edit an existing email template in Outlook?
In normal, it’s easy to apply an email template in Outlook, but do you know how to edit this existing template? This article will introduce the solution about editing an existing email template in Outlook.
Please follow below steps to edit an existing email template in Outlook.
1. Click Home > New Items > More Items > Choose Form to open the Choose Form dialog box.
2. In the Choose Form dialog box, please (1) select User Templates in File System from the Look In drop down list, (2) click to highlight the specified email template, and then (3) Click the Open button. See screenshot:
3. Now a new email is created based on the specified email template. Edit it as you need, and then click File > Save As.
4. In the Save As dialog box, please (1) type the exact same name as the existing template in the File name box, (2) choose Outlook Template from the Save as type drop down list, and finally (3) click the Save button. See screenshot:
5. Now the Confirm Save As dialog box comes out. Please click the Yes button to go ahead.
So far, you have edited the existing email template already.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.