How to delete an email after sending in Outlook?
For example, you sent an email in Outlook just now, but you want to delete this email from recipients’ Outlooks, how could you get it done? This article will solve this problem by the Recall This Message feature in Outlook.
To prevent recipients from reading the email you sent in Outlook just now, you can recall this email easily as follows:
1. Open the Sent Items folder, and double-click to open the email you want to recall.
2. In the Message window, please click Message > Actions > Recall This Message. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Recall This Message dialog box, please check the Delete unread copies of this message option, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
Note: It’s optional to check the Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient option.
If your recipients have not read the specified email yet, this email will be deleted from their Outlook automatically.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.