How to delete an email after sending in Outlook?
For example, you sent an email in Outlook just now, but you want to delete this email from recipients’ Outlooks, how could you get it done? This article will solve this problem by the Recall This Message feature in Outlook.
To prevent recipients from reading the email you sent in Outlook just now, you can recall this email easily as follows:
1. Open the Sent Items folder, and double-click to open the email you want to recall.
2. In the Message window, please click Message > Actions > Recall This Message. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Recall This Message dialog box, please check the Delete unread copies of this message option, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
Note: It’s optional to check the Tell me if recall succeeds or fails for each recipient option.
If your recipients have not read the specified email yet, this email will be deleted from their Outlook automatically.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.