How to subscribe to Facebook calendar in Outlook.com?
For example, you have added many appointments in Facebook calendar before, and now you want to move/copy these appointments to the calendar of your Outlook.com online, how could you handle it quickly? This article will introduce the way to subscribe to Facebook calendar in the Outlook.com online quickly.
Please follow below steps to subscribe to the Facebook calendar in your Outlook.com online.
1. Log in your Facebook account, and show the Home page with clicking Home at the top of your Facebook.
2. In the left pane, please click Events, and then click Calendar. See screenshot:
3. Now the calendar webpage is opening. Please right click Upcoming Events at the bottom-right corner of the webpage, and select Copy link address from the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
4. Log in your Outlook.com online, and shift to the calendar view with clicking > Calendar.
5. Go ahead to click Add calendar > From internet. See screenshot:
6. In the popping window, please (1) paste the link address you copied just now in the Link to the calendar box, (2) name the new calendar in the Calendar name box, and then (3) click the Save button. See screenshot:
Now you will see the Facebook calendar is subscribed and added under Other calendars on the Navigation Pane. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.