How to subscribe to Google calendar in Outlook.com?
This article will introduce the tutorial about subscribing to the Google calendar in the Outlook.com online easily.
To subscribe to the Google calendar in your Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Log in your Google calendar, click the arrow besides My calendars, and then select Settings from the drop down list. See screenshot:
2. Go to the Calendar section of the new webpage, and click the specified calendar that you will subscribe to.
3. Click the ICAL button in the Private Address row, and then copy the private address in the popping out window. See screenshot:
4. Log in the Outlook.com online, and then shift to the calendar view with clicking > Calendar. See screenshot:
5. In the calendar view, please click Add calendar > From internet. See screenshot:
6. In the popping out window, please (1) paste the private address into the Link to the calendar box, (2) name the Google calendar in the Calendar name box, and then (3) click the Save button. See screenshot:
Now you will see the Google calendar is subscribed and added under Other calendars on the Navigation pane. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.