How to subscribe to Google calendar in Outlook.com?
This article will introduce the tutorial about subscribing to the Google calendar in the Outlook.com online easily.
To subscribe to the Google calendar in your Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Log in your Google calendar, click the arrow besides My calendars, and then select Settings from the drop down list. See screenshot:
2. Go to the Calendar section of the new webpage, and click the specified calendar that you will subscribe to.
3. Click the ICAL button in the Private Address row, and then copy the private address in the popping out window. See screenshot:
4. Log in the Outlook.com online, and then shift to the calendar view with clicking > Calendar. See screenshot:
5. In the calendar view, please click Add calendar > From internet. See screenshot:
6. In the popping out window, please (1) paste the private address into the Link to the calendar box, (2) name the Google calendar in the Calendar name box, and then (3) click the Save button. See screenshot:
Now you will see the Google calendar is subscribed and added under Other calendars on the Navigation pane. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.