How to sync/import Facebook events/birthdays into Outlook calendar?
Facebook is so popular that you may add your invitations, plans in it directly. Actually, you can also sync or import all Facebook events or birthdays into Outlook calendar easily. Below is the solution:
For syncing or importing all Facebook events or birthdays into Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. Login the Facebook on the internet, and get into the Home webpage with clicking the Home at the top. See screenshot:
2. Now go ahead to click the Events in the left pane. See screenshot:
3. Shift to the bottom of right pane, and you will get the Upcoming Events and Birthdays as below screenshot shown. Please click one of them as you need.
4. In the popping out dialog box, please select Outlook 2016 (or others based on your Outlook version), and click OK. See screenshot:
5. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the Yes button to go ahead. See screenshot:
And now the specified incoming events or birthday you scheduled in your Facebook are imported into a new calendar shown in the Other Calendars section on the Navigation Pane. See screenshot.
Note: You can also copy the hyperlink addresses of Upcoming Events and Birthdays in above Step 3, and open the Facebook birthdays or incoming event in Outlook calendar from internet links.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThis method doesn't work anymore, is there a new way to do it for 2020?