How to sync/import Facebook events/birthdays into Outlook calendar?
Facebook is so popular that you may add your invitations, plans in it directly. Actually, you can also sync or import all Facebook events or birthdays into Outlook calendar easily. Below is the solution:
For syncing or importing all Facebook events or birthdays into Outlook calendar, please do as follows:
1. Login the Facebook on the internet, and get into the Home webpage with clicking the Home at the top. See screenshot:
2. Now go ahead to click the Events in the left pane. See screenshot:
3. Shift to the bottom of right pane, and you will get the Upcoming Events and Birthdays as below screenshot shown. Please click one of them as you need.
4. In the popping out dialog box, please select Outlook 2016 (or others based on your Outlook version), and click OK. See screenshot:
5. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the Yes button to go ahead. See screenshot:
And now the specified incoming events or birthday you scheduled in your Facebook are imported into a new calendar shown in the Other Calendars section on the Navigation Pane. See screenshot.
Note: You can also copy the hyperlink addresses of Upcoming Events and Birthdays in above Step 3, and open the Facebook birthdays or incoming event in Outlook calendar from internet links.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.