How to create and remove calendar in Outlook.com?
For example you want to add business appointments in one calendar, while add your private appointments in another calendar, how could you create a second calendar in the Outlook.com online? And what if deleting a calendar from the Outlook.com online? This article will show you the solutions.
To create a new calendar in the Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Login the Outlook.com online, and then shift to the calendar view with clicking > Calendar. See screenshot:
2. In the calendar view, please click Add calendar > Secondary calendar. See screenshot:
3. Now a blank box is added in the Your calendars section on the Navigation Pane. Please enter the new calendar name into the blank box, and press the Enter key. See screenshot:
So far, you have created a new calendar in the Outlook.com online.
If you need to remove a calendar from the Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. In the calendar view of Outlook.com, right click the specified calendar on the Navigation Pane, and then select Delete (or Remove) in the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
2. Now a Delete calendar dialog box comes out. Please click the Yes button to remove the calendar.
So far, you have removed the specified calendar from the Outlook.com online.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.