How to create and remove calendar in Outlook.com?
For example you want to add business appointments in one calendar, while add your private appointments in another calendar, how could you create a second calendar in the Outlook.com online? And what if deleting a calendar from the Outlook.com online? This article will show you the solutions.
To create a new calendar in the Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Login the Outlook.com online, and then shift to the calendar view with clicking > Calendar. See screenshot:
2. In the calendar view, please click Add calendar > Secondary calendar. See screenshot:
3. Now a blank box is added in the Your calendars section on the Navigation Pane. Please enter the new calendar name into the blank box, and press the Enter key. See screenshot:
So far, you have created a new calendar in the Outlook.com online.
If you need to remove a calendar from the Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. In the calendar view of Outlook.com, right click the specified calendar on the Navigation Pane, and then select Delete (or Remove) in the right-clicking menu. See screenshot:
2. Now a Delete calendar dialog box comes out. Please click the Yes button to remove the calendar.
So far, you have removed the specified calendar from the Outlook.com online.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.