To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi Ian,
If you are using the Outlook beta version, you can click the Setting button at the upper-right corner, next click View full settings at the bottom of drop down list to open the setting window.
And then click Mail > Accounts, and enable the auto forwarding option in the right pane.
How to automatically forward emails in Outlook.com?
We have talked about auto forwarding emails in Outlook desktop program, but do you know how to set auto forwarding rule in the Outlook.com online? This article will show you the solution.
To enable the auto forwarding emails rule in Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Log in the Outlook.com online, go to the upper-right corner and click Settings > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Options webpage, please (1) click Forwarding under Accounts section in the left bar, (2) check the Start forwarding option, and (3) type the email address you will automatically forwarding emails to in the below box. See screenshot:
3. Click the Save button to save the settings.
From now on, all received emails will be forwarded to the specified email address automatically.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years ago"Options" no longer exists in the Settings menu. Searching on "Forwarding" only finds info related to forwarding a specific email. Useless to me, sadly.