To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi Ian,
If you are using the Outlook beta version, you can click the Setting button at the upper-right corner, next click View full settings at the bottom of drop down list to open the setting window.
And then click Mail > Accounts, and enable the auto forwarding option in the right pane.
How to automatically forward emails in Outlook.com?
We have talked about auto forwarding emails in Outlook desktop program, but do you know how to set auto forwarding rule in the Outlook.com online? This article will show you the solution.
To enable the auto forwarding emails rule in Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Log in the Outlook.com online, go to the upper-right corner and click Settings > Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Options webpage, please (1) click Forwarding under Accounts section in the left bar, (2) check the Start forwarding option, and (3) type the email address you will automatically forwarding emails to in the below box. See screenshot:
3. Click the Save button to save the settings.
From now on, all received emails will be forwarded to the specified email address automatically.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years ago"Options" no longer exists in the Settings menu. Searching on "Forwarding" only finds info related to forwarding a specific email. Useless to me, sadly.