How to prevent Outlook emails from being deleted after 30 days?
Some Outlook users may notice that emails are automatically deleted after received 30 days later in Outlook. That’s because the AutoArchive is enabled and emails are archived automatically. It will be quite inconvenient when you searching for old emails. Here, this article will guide you to prevent emails from being deleted after 30 days by the AutoArchive in Outlook.
Disabling the AutoArchive or changing the AutoArchive interval will prevent emails from being deleted after 30 days in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Right click the specified mail folder where emails are deleted automatically, and select Properties from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Properties dialog, under the AutoArchive tab, you can check the Do not archive items in this folder option to disable the AutoArchive. See screenshot:
Note: You can also check the Archive this folder using these settings option, and then specify a longer archive interval, such as 6 month. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button to save the settings.
From now on, all emails won’t be automatically deleted any longer if you disable the AutoArchive, or will be deleted in a longer interval if you change the AutoArchive interval.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agowww.gitsys.in
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoversion s of outlook do change often. I want to stop the deleting process in outlook, but no luck. Other email program don't delete.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoI want to stop the deleting also. I have Outlook 365 on my main computer and it deletes ALL mail in my inbox after 30 days....no matter what I do with the settings. And this crap that its my mail provider is just that CRAP. I have different Outlook versions running on 2 different laptops and ZERO emails are deleted unless I manually delete them. I have to go to my laptop if I need to find an email older than 30 days old....which is ALL THE TIME.