How to prevent Outlook emails from being deleted after 30 days?
Some Outlook users may notice that emails are automatically deleted after received 30 days later in Outlook. That’s because the AutoArchive is enabled and emails are archived automatically. It will be quite inconvenient when you searching for old emails. Here, this article will guide you to prevent emails from being deleted after 30 days by the AutoArchive in Outlook.
Disabling the AutoArchive or changing the AutoArchive interval will prevent emails from being deleted after 30 days in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Right click the specified mail folder where emails are deleted automatically, and select Properties from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Properties dialog, under the AutoArchive tab, you can check the Do not archive items in this folder option to disable the AutoArchive. See screenshot:
Note: You can also check the Archive this folder using these settings option, and then specify a longer archive interval, such as 6 month. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button to save the settings.
From now on, all emails won’t be automatically deleted any longer if you disable the AutoArchive, or will be deleted in a longer interval if you change the AutoArchive interval.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.