How to send an email to multiple recipients individually in Outlook?
When you want to send personalized email to multiple recipients individually without them knowing each other, normally, you can send the email to the recipients one by one. But, this will be time-consuming and boring. Is there any good and quick method to solve this task in Outlook?
In fact, the Mail Merge feature in Outlook can help you to send the same email to multiple recipients individually with their own greeting. Please do with the following steps:
1. Go to the Contacts pane, and then select the recipients which you want to send email to, and then click Home > Mail Merge, see screenshot:
2. In the opened Mail Merge Contacts dialog box:
(1.) Select Only selected contacts option under the Contacts section;
(2.) In the Merge options section, choose Form Letters from the Document type drop down, E-mail from the Merge to drop down list, and then enter the subject you need into the Message subject line text box.
3. Then click OK button, and the Microsoft Word will open with a new document. The window will stay under Mailings ribbon automatically. Then you should click Greeting Line under the Mailings tab, see screenshot:
4. In the popped out Insert Greeting Line dialog box, specify the greeting line format as you need. You can preview the sent greeting results in the Preview section at the same time. See screenshot:
5. Then click OK, and you can see 《GreetingLine》has been inserted into the document, then press Enter key to go to next line to compose the message body you want to send, see screenshot:
6. After editing the message body, please click Mailings > Finish & Merge > Send Email Messages, see screenshot:
7. In the Merge to E-mail dialog box, you can directly click OK button, and the email will be sent to all selected contacts at once, see screenshot:
8. After finishing sending emails, you can go to the Sent Items folder to view the results, and the email has been sent to each recipient individually with their own greeting, see screenshot:
Though the Mail Merge feature can help you to send the email to multiple recipients individually,it also has many limitations, such as, it does not support CC, BCC and insert attachments when sending email. But, if you have Kutools for Outlook, with its powerful feature - Send Separately, you can solve all of these problems at once.
After installing Kutools for Outlook, please do as this:
1. Create a new message, in the new Message window, click Kutools > Send Separately, and then insert the corresponding recipients, Cc, Bcc and subject into the separate fields, see screenshot:
2. And, you can see the greeting line is inserted into the message body, then, please compose the message body you want to send, at last, click Send button to send the message, see screenshot:
Tips: If you want to insert attachments when sending personalized mass emails, you just need to click Insert > Attach File to insert the attachments you need, see screenshot:
More relative articles:
- Send Multiple Drafts At Once In Outlook
- If there are multiple draft messages in your Drafts folder, and now, you want to send them at once without sending one by one. How could you deal with this job quickly and easily in Outlook?
- Send Personalized Mass Emails To A List From Excel Via Outlook
- For example, I have the following data range in a worksheet which contains Name, Email Address, Registration Code columns, and now, I want to send a message with a personalized greeting and their own Registration Code to the separated Email Addresses in column A.
- Send A Calendar To Multiple Recipients Individually In Outlook
- Normally, you can send a calendar to a recipient quickly and easily by using the E-mail Calendar feature in Outlook. If you want to send a calendar attached as iCalendar file to multiple contacts individually, you need to send it one by one. In this article, I will talk about an easy way to send a calendar to multiple recipients individually in Outlook.
- Send Email To Multiple Recipients Without Them Knowing In Outlook
- Normally, when you send the same email to multiple recipients, all addresses of the recipients are visible to everyone receiving the email. But if the recipients don’t know each other, this may be not a good idea. In this case, you should keep the recipients from seeing each other's email addresses. This article, I will talk about how to solve this problem in outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.