How to view all blocked domains in Outlook?
Besides email addresses, you may know that Outlook also allows us to block domain names so that emails from the blocked addresses and domain names will go to a special Junk Email folder instead of our inboxes. If you don’t know and want to find out how to blocked domains, please check out this tutorial: How To Add Sender Domain To Blocked Senders List In Outlook?
In this article, we are going to talk about the methods to view those domain names that you have blocked in Outlook:
View blocked domains in Junk E-mail Options
If you have blocked some domain names for an email account with Outlook’s built-in Junk feature, to see the filtered domains, please do as follows:
1. Click the email account that you want to check its blocked domains. Then under the tab Home, find the group Delete, and click Junk > Junk E-mail Options. See screenshot:
2. A window named Junk Email Options – Email Account pops up. Go to the tab Blocked Senders, you would see all the blocked domains in the top of the list as the blocked addresses and domain names are listed in alphabetical order.
View blocked domains in Kutools for Outlook’s Junk Email Rule Manager
If you had bunch of spammers and used Kutools for Outlook to batch filter the sender domains, to check these blocked domain names, please follow the steps below:
1. Under the Kutools tab, in the group Automatic, click Junk > Rule Manger. See screenshot:
2. In the pop-up Junk Email Filter Manger window, select the Block Domain row. And then click the domains that are underlined in blue as shown in the picture below (marked with a red arrow).
3. Now, you are able to view all the blocked domain names in the Text Contains window. In addition, you can create, edit or delete domains here as you need.
How To Block Or Unblock Senders In Outlook?
Sometimes, in Outlook, you may receive junk emails from some strangers which annoy you. In this article, I introduce the method to block or prevent receiving emails from some specific senders in Outlook.
How To Add Email Addresses To Safe/Blocked Senders List In Outlook?
Sometimes outlook treats a valid incoming email as junk email and then filtering it into junk email folder even though the sender’s email address was saved in your outlook email address book. It was very annoying when emails keep filtering into junk email folder. To avoid this, here are some useful methods to help you to whitelist the addresses to safe sender list in outlook. Please look at the following instructions:
How To Add Sender Domain To Blocked Senders List In Outlook?
Have you ever suffered with thousands of spam emails, you may receive hundreds of messages a day from the same domain, and you want to add these domains to the blocked senders list, so that when you get the emails from these domains, they will be moved to the Junk E-mail folder automatically.
How To Automatically Filter And Block Emails By Sender Names In Outlook?
Recently I received a mass of advisement emails with different sender domains, subjects, and email content, except the same keyword in the senders’ display names. See screen shot below. It’s hard to filer and block these advisement emails with normal Junk E-mail methods. Luckily, I found a tricky way to filter and block these advisement emails by senders’ display names in Microsoft Outlook.
Kutools for Outlook - Brings 100 Advanced Features to Outlook, and Make Work Much Easier!
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.