How to view all blocked domains in Outlook?
Besides email addresses, you may know that Outlook also allows us to block domain names so that emails from the blocked addresses and domain names will go to a special Junk Email folder instead of our inboxes. If you don’t know and want to find out how to blocked domains, please check out this tutorial: How To Add Sender Domain To Blocked Senders List In Outlook?
In this article, we are going to talk about the methods to view those domain names that you have blocked in Outlook:
If you have blocked some domain names for an email account with Outlook’s built-in Junk feature, to see the filtered domains, please do as follows:
1. Click the email account that you want to check its blocked domains. Then under the tab Home, find the group Delete, and click Junk > Junk E-mail Options. See screenshot:
2. A window named Junk Email Options – Email Account pops up. Go to the tab Blocked Senders, you would see all the blocked domains in the top of the list as the blocked addresses and domain names are listed in alphabetical order.
If you had bunch of spammers and used Kutools for Outlook to batch filter the sender domains, to check these blocked domain names, please follow the steps below:
1. Under the Kutools tab, in the group Automatic, click Junk > Rule Manger. See screenshot:
2. In the pop-up Junk Email Filter Manger window, select the Block Domain row. And then click the domains that are underlined in blue as shown in the picture below (marked with a red arrow).
3. Now, you are able to view all the blocked domain names in the Text Contains window. In addition, you can create, edit or delete domains here as you need.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.