How to add sender domain to blocked senders list in Outlook?
Have you ever suffered with thousands of spam emails, you may receive hundreds of messages a day from the same domain, and you want to add these domains to the blocked senders list, so that when you get the emails from these domains, they will be moved to the Junk E-mail folder automatically.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
With the Junk E-mail Options function of Outlook, you need to enter the domains to the Blocked senders list manually. Do as following steps:
1. Go to Home > Junk > Junk E-mail Options, see screenshot:
2. In the Junk E-mail Options dialog box, click Blocked Senders tab, and then click Add button. In the popped out Add address or domain box, input the domain that you want to block, see screenshot:
3. And then click OK to close the box. The entered domain will be added to the Blocked Senders list, and if you want to add other domains, you just need to repeat the step2.
4. Then click OK to close the Junk E-mail Options dialog. When you receive emails from the blocked domains, the emails will be considered as junk emails.
With the above method, you need to enter the domain one by one, if there are lots of domains you need to block, I can introduce you an easy way. With this Kutools for Outlook’s Block Sender Domains utility, you can quickly add multiple domains to the blocked list at once with several clicks.
If you have installed Kutools for Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Hold Ctrl key to select the messages which you want to block these sender’s domains.
2. Click Kutools > Junk Email Filter > Enable Junk Email Filter to activate this function, see screenshot:
3. And then click Block Sender Domains under Junk Email Filter, and a prompt box will appear to remind you that the selected emails sender domain have been added to the blocked list. See screenshots:
4. Click OK to close the prompt box, and you can go to the Junk Email Filter Manger to preview the rule. In the dialog box, you can edit, delete, export or import the rule. See screenshots:
The emails which are from these blocked domains will be moved to the Junk emails folder automatically when you receive them next time.
- How to add sender domain to safe senders list in Outlook?
- How to add email addresses to safe senders list in Outlook?
- How to add senders address to blocked senders list in Outlook?
- How to block emails based on specific subject in Outlook?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.