How to select a range of pages from whole document in Word
If you want to select any page ranges in a Word document, how many ways can you get it done? Now, I introduce some tricks for you to select a range of pages in Microsoft Word.
Select a range of pages or specific pages as you need
If you want to select a range of pages or specific pages from a Word document, Kutools for Word's Select Pages feature can help you to select any page that you need.
Kutools for Word: with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Click to Download and free trial Now!
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Click on the start of the page and hold Shift, scroll to the end of the page and click on the end of the content of this page. Now the pages are selected.
1. Press Alt+F11 to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window;
2. Click Module from Insert tab, copy and paste the following VBA code into the Module window;
VBA code: select a range of pages from a Word document:
Sub selectpages () Dim rgePages As Range Selection.GoTo What:=wdGoToPage, Which:=wdGoToAbsolute, Count:=2 Set rgePages = Selection.Range Selection.GoTo What:=wdGoToPage, Which:=wdGoToAbsolute, Count:=6 rgePages.End = Selection.Bookmarks("\Page").Range.End rgePages.Select End Sub
3. Press F5 to run this code, an the pages from page 2 to page 6 are selected at once.
Note: Here you can change Count:=2 and Count:=6 to meet your needs. In this VBA code, we select the page range from page 2 to page 6.
With Kutools for Word’s Select Pages utility, you can quickly select any page ranges you want in the document. Just one click will help you finish the page selection.
|Kutools for Word : with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Kutools > Pages > Select Pages, see screenshot:
2. In the pop-up dialog, you can specify the page range by typing the number in the field under Select pages according to range section. Or you can select specific pages as you need in the Select pages according to selection list box. See screenshot:
3. Click OK or Apply button to select your desired pages.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...