How to show or hide text boundaries in Word?
Users of Microsoft Word can see the exactly boundaries of document with Text Boundaries. This tutorial will show you the ways to quickly show or hide text boundaries in Word.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1: select Options from Tools menu;
Step 2: click View tab, check Text boundaries in Print and Web Layout options group to show text boundaries in document.
Step 1: Click File tab and then click Options when using Word 2010/2013. Click Office icon Word 2007.
Step 2: click Advanced >> check Show text boundaries in Show document content to show text boundaries in document, and uncheck to hide them.
Kutools provides users the easy way to show or hide text boundaries and other document content in document.
1. Please apply the utility by clicking Enterprise > Display Setting. See screenshot:
2. Check or uncheck the Text Boundaries check box in the Display Setting dialog to show or hide the text boundaries. See screenshot:
You can see the result as shown as below:
For more information, please visit: show document content in Word document.
- Show or hide text boundaries in Word
- Show developer tab/ribbon in Word
- Show no width optional breaks in Word
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...