Excel CHISQ.INV.RT function
The CHISQ.INV.RT function calculates the inverse of the right-tailed probability of the chi-squared distribution.
Tips: To learn more about the chi-squared distribution, you canvisit this page on Wikipedia.
Note: This CHISQ.INV.RT function is only available in Excel 2010 and later versions.
Probability (required): A numeric value representing the probability associated with the chi-squared distribution.
-- The value supplied for the Probability argument must be > 0 and < 1.
De_freedom (required): The number of degrees of freedom.
-- The value supplied for this argument must be ≥ 1.
1. If deg_freedom is not an integer, it will be truncated;
2. The #VALUE! error occurs if one of the supplied arguments is non-numeric.
3. The #NUM! error occurs when either of the following conditions is met:
-- Probability ≤ 0 or > 1;
-- Deg_freedom < 1.
It returns a numeric value.
To calculate the inverse of the right-tailed probability of the chi-squared distribution based on the following given probabilities and degrees of freedom, you can do as follows.
Select a cell, for example D6, enter the formula below and press the Enter key to get the first result. Select this result cell and then drag its AutoFill Handle down to get the rest of the results.
Note: Arguments in the formula above are supplied as cell references. You can directly type numbers as arguments in the formula. Here the formula in D6 can be changed to:
Excel CHISQ.INV function
The CHISQ.INV function calculates the inverse of the left-tailed probability of the chi-squared distribution.
Excel CHISQ.TEST function
The CHISQ.TEST function calculates the chi-squared distribution of two provided data sets (the observed and expected frequencies.
Excel CONFIDENCE.NORM function
The CONFIDENCE.NORM function uses a normal distribution to calculate the confidence interval for a population mean.
Excel CONFIDENCE.T function
The CONFIDENCE.T function uses a student’s distribution to calculate the confidence interval for a population mean.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Would you like to complete your daily work quickly and perfectly? Kutools for Excel brings
powerful advanced features (Combine workbooks, sum by color, split cell contents, convert date, and so on...) and save
time for you.
- Designed for
work scenarios, helps you solve
- Reduce thousands of keyboard and mouse clicks every day, relieve your tired eyes and hands.
- Become an Excel expert in 3 minutes. No longer need to remember any painful formulas and VBA codes.
-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. Free upgrade and support for 2 years.
- One second to switch between dozens of open documents!
- Reduce hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day, say goodbye to mouse hand.
- Increases your productivity by
when viewing and editing multiple documents.
- Brings Efficient Tabs to Office (include Excel), Just Like Chrome, Firefox, And New Internet Explorer.