Quickly merge or combine Inbox folders of multiple accounts in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Normally, each email account in Outlook has its own Inbox folder. If you have created multiple email accounts in your Outlook, the corresponding Inboxes will be created at the same time. Have you ever tried to categorize the emails by message type and merge all the same type emails from inboxes across email accounts in Outlook? Here we introduce the Merge Inboxes feature of Kutools for Outlook to quickly merge Inbox folders from different accounts in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please do as follows to merge multiple inboxes in Outlook.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Merge Inboxes. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Merge inboxes dialog box, click the Add button.
3. In the Please Select Folders dialog box, check the inboxes under email accounts that you want to merge, or right-click to select Check all from the context menu in the left Folders box, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Then it returns to the Merge inboxes dialog, and you can see all specified inboxes are listed out, please go ahead to:
4.1 Choose where to save the merged inboxes (here I select the Save the merged folder into a destination folder option);
4.2 In the Destination Folder section, click the button;
4.3 Select a folder or create a new folder to save the merged inboxes and click the OK button;
4.4 You can either merge all items in all inboxes or specify a date range of items to merge;
4.5 Click the OK button. See screenshot:
Note: The above operation will only copy items in inboxes together, if you want to move items from the original folders instead of copy, please check the Move items instead of copy box in the Merge inboxes window.
5. When merging complete, a Kutools for Outlook dialog box will pop up, please click the OK button.
Now all inboxes merged completely into a specified folder, and items are categorized by message type as below screenshot shown:
Kutools for Outlook includes 20+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook. Free to try with no limitation in 45 days. Download the free trial now!
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365