Quickly merge or combine Inbox folders of multiple accounts in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Normally, each email account in Outlook has its own Inbox folder. If you have created multiple email accounts in your Outlook, the corresponding Inboxes will be created at the same time. Have you ever tried to categorize the emails by message type and merge all the same type emails from inboxes across email accounts in Outlook? Here we introduce the Merge Inboxes feature of Kutools for Outlook to quickly merge Inbox folders from different accounts in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please do as follows to merge multiple inboxes in Outlook.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Folder related > Merge Inboxes. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Merge inboxes dialog box, click the Add button.
3. In the Please Select Folders dialog box, check the inboxes under email accounts that you want to merge, or right-click to select Check all from the context menu in the left Folders box, and then click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Then it returns to the Merge inboxes dialog, and you can see all specified inboxes are listed out, please go ahead to:
4.1 Choose where to save the merged inboxes (here I select the Save the merged folder into a destination folder option);
4.2 In the Destination Folder section, click the button;
4.3 Select a folder or create a new folder to save the merged inboxes and click the OK button;
4.4 You can either merge all items in all inboxes or specify a date range of items to merge;
4.5 Click the OK button. See screenshot:
Note: The above operation will only copy items in inboxes together, if you want to move items from the original folders instead of copy, please check the Move items instead of copy box in the Merge inboxes window.
5. When merging complete, a Kutools for Outlook dialog box will pop up, please click the OK button.
Now all inboxes merged completely into a specified folder, and items are categorized by message type as below screenshot shown:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.