Search and go to a folder based on folder name in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
If there are multiple accounts with hundreds of folders in your Outlook, how can you quickly find a folder and go to open it? Scanning them one by one? Here, the Go To function of Kutools for Outlook can help you quickly search a folder by name then go to the folder directly in Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Go To.
2. In the Go To dialog, there are three sections you can specify:
1) Select the folder type(s) you want to show in the list box;
2) Type the folder name you want to search in the Search bar;
3) All folders are listed in the list box by default; you also can directly double click the folder to go to it.
3. After typing the folder name in Search bar, the folders which contain the key word will be listed out immediately.
4. Double click at the folder name or click folder name > Ok to open the folder.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.