Kutools for Excel 10.00 - Release notes
Kutools for Excel 10.00 is available now. You can upgrade to or have a free trial of this version by downloading from here. Tip: full function & feature, free trial in 60 days!
Kutools for Excel
Batch Remove All Macros
This utility will batch remove all macros in all specified workbooks, no matter these workbooks are open or not. See screenshots below:
1. Combine worksheets
A. Support inserting worksheets’ information as comments at the first row of each range.
B. It will pop up a warning dialog if the combined worksheet will exceed the worksheet size (1,048,576 rows by 16,384 columns).
C. The processing bar will display the workbooks name which is being processed.
2. Split Workbook
Support saving split worksheets as independent workbooks (.xlsx or .xls), text files (.txt), or CSV files (.csv). See screenshot below:
1. Fixed: the Columns utility and Worksheets utility are not available when Navigation Pane is off.
2. Fixed: only used range is highlighted when enabling Highlight Unlocked utility and unlocking all cells in current worksheet.
3. Fixed: when there is no opening workbook, error occurs by clicking the Workbook tool in the Navigation Pane.
4. Fixed: other minor bugs.
Recommended Productivity Tools
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
300 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...