Kutools for Excel 12.50 - Release notes
Good news! Kutools for Excel 12.50 is here with new handy features and enhanced improvements by fixing bugs! You can upgrade to or have a free trial of this version by downloading from here. Tip: full function & feature, free trial in 60 days! If the 2 years free upgrade support period is not expired, you are entitled to free upgrade this version. Please just download and install it.
Kutools for Excel
1. Subscript numbers in Chemical Formulas
One click to subscript mass numbers in selected chemical formulas. See screenshot:
2. Average / Count / Sum visible cells only
Kutools for Excel adds three useful built-in functions to easily sum / count / average visible cells only with ignoring any hidden or filtered cells in Excel. See screenshot:
3. Find most common value
This new collected Find most common value formula can quickly find the most common / frequent text string or number from the specified list. See screenshot:
4. Trace Precedents and Dependents
Trace Precedents and Dependents utility traces the precedents or dependents of active cell or selected range in real time. See screenshots:
1. Split Cells
1.1 Split cells by text and number
The Split Cells utility now supports to separate the texts and numbers mixed in one cell / column into two cells/columns. See screenshot:
1.2 Split cells by specified width
It allows splitting cell / column by specified width. See screenshot:
2. Currency Conversion
You can specify the decimal places for output values in Currency Conversion utility. See screenshot:
3. Insert Workbook Information
Support to insert current workbook’s created date (and time) and modified date (and time) into cells, header, or footer. See screenshot:
4. Compare Ranges
Add case-sensitive support for comparison between to two lists / columns. See screenshot:
5. Select Duplicate & Unique Cells
Add case sensitive support for selecting duplicate values or unique values from a list/column. See screenshot:
6. Advanced Find and Replace
- Press the Tab key will move the cursor orderly in the Find and Replace Pane.
- Change the default search scope to active sheet within the Find and Replace pane.
- Change the hotkeys to Win + W for activating the Advanced Find and Replace feature.
7. Select Cells with Error Value
A dialog box will come out and show how many cells with error values have been found and selected. See screenshot:
8. Don’t Prompt Today dialog box
Dialog box which warns users current operation does not support undo allows prompt one time a day only. See screenshot:
9. Convert Time
Support to convert [h]:mm:ss time format (such as 37:30:55) to hours, minutes, or seconds. See screenshot:
10. Track Snap
Add name support for each snapshot of the workbook you take. See screenshot:
12. Add Czech language.
1. Fixed: Inaccuracy occurs when converting negative numbers and 0 to ordinal numbers.
2. Fixed: If workbook name contains brackets, error will occur when printing multiple selections.
3. Fixed: Error occurs when inserting page break every row.
4. Fixed: Freeze panes multiple workbooks feature and Unfree panes multiple worksheets feature don’t work in Page Break Preview View.v
5. Fixed: AutoText entries cannot be inserted accurately in some special conditions.
6. Fixed: The conversions between Gallon and Liter are wrong in Excel 2010 and higher versions.
7. Fixed: Error occurs when selecting ranges from other workbooks with the Compare Ranges feature.
8. Fixed: Multiple dialog boxes come out when clicking the Advanced Combine Rows feature many times.
9. Fixed: Error occurs when filtering by weekday with the Super Filter feature.