How to resize worksheet tabs in Excel?
Do you know the worksheet tabs in Excel can be resized? Now this tutorial tells you the method to resize the worksheet tabs as you like.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
1. Click on Windows or Start button > Control Panel. See screenshot:
2. In the Control Panel dialog box, click Appearance and Personalization. See screenshot:
Tip: If the items in Control Pane are displaying as small/large icons, you can change the view model with clicking the Large icons (or Small icons) at the top and selecting the Category from the drop down list.
2. Click on Change window glass colors on the right panel. See screenshot:
3. Click on Advanced appearance settings... to open Windows Color and Appearance window, and select Scrollbar, and then adjust the Size as you want. See screenshot
4. After setting, click OK and Save Changes to close the windows. Now you can see the worksheet tabs are resized.
Note: This change will affect all the applications. And this method is not able to resize the worksheet tabs in Excel if the operation system in your computer is Windows 8.