How to resize worksheet tabs in Excel?
Do you know the worksheet tabs in Excel can be resized? Now this tutorial tells you the method to resize the worksheet tabs as you like.
1. Click on Windows or Start button > Control Panel. See screenshot:
2. In the Control Panel dialog box, click Appearance and Personalization. See screenshot:
Tip: If the items in Control Pane are displaying as small/large icons, you can change the view model with clicking the Large icons (or Small icons) at the top and selecting the Category from the drop down list.
2. Click on Change window glass colors on the right panel. See screenshot:
3. Click on Advanced appearance settings... to open Windows Color and Appearance window, and select Scrollbar, and then adjust the Size as you want. See screenshot
4. After setting, click OK and Save Changes to close the windows. Now you can see the worksheet tabs are resized.
Note: This change will affect all the applications. And this method is not able to resize the worksheet tabs in Excel if the operation system in your computer is Windows 8.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!