How to resize worksheet tabs in Excel?
Do you know the worksheet tabs in Excel can be resized? Now this tutorial tells you the method to resize the worksheet tabs as you like.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
1. Click on Windows or Start button > Control Panel. See screenshot:
2. In the Control Panel dialog box, click Appearance and Personalization. See screenshot:
Tip: If the items in Control Pane are displaying as small/large icons, you can change the view model with clicking the Large icons (or Small icons) at the top and selecting the Category from the drop down list.
2. Click on Change window glass colors on the right panel. See screenshot:
3. Click on Advanced appearance settings... to open Windows Color and Appearance window, and select Scrollbar, and then adjust the Size as you want. See screenshot
4. After setting, click OK and Save Changes to close the windows. Now you can see the worksheet tabs are resized.
Note: This change will affect all the applications. And this method is not able to resize the worksheet tabs in Excel if the operation system in your computer is Windows 8.