How to hide error values in pivot table?
When you create pivot tables in Excel, there may be some error values in your pivot table. But now, you want to hide these errors or replace them with some readable information. Do you have any way to solve this job?
With the PivotTable Options function, you can hide the errors or replace them with your needed values as well as you want.
1. Right click a cell in your pivot table, and choose PivotTable Options from the context menu, see screenshot:
2. Then in the PivotTable Options dialog, under Layout & Format tab, check For error values show option from the Format section, leave the text box blank, see screenshot:
3. Click OK to close this dialog, and the errors will be replaced with blank cells.
1. You could type other values in the For error values show text box to replace the error values with that information as you need.
2. This setting is only applied to the cells in the Values area of the pivot table. If error values appear in the Row Labels, Column Labels, or Report Filter area, this method will be invalid.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!