How to stop privacy warning on save in Excel?
If there are some VBA, controls or web components in your Excel file, every time you save the file, it pops out a Privacy warning on the screen as shown as below, and you need to click OK to successfully save the Excel file. Now I can tell you how to stop this Privacy warning popping out in Excel.
For preventing Privacy warning popping when save every time, let’s go to Options to set a specific option.
1. Open Excel and click File or Office button > Options. See screenshot:
2. Then in the Excel Options dialog, click Trust Center in left pane, and then click Trust Center Setting in right section. See screenshot:
3. Then click Privacy Options from the left pane of Trust Center dialog, then disable the option of Remove personal information from file properties on save. See screenshot:
4. Click OK > OK to close dialogs. Then when you save the Excel file, the Privacy warning dialog will never pops out.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!