How to search or find multiple values at once in Excel?
In Excel, the Find and Replace function is used widely and conveniently. However, the Find and Replace function only can search or find a value at one time. Sometimes, if you want to find two values at a once, how can you do? Now I will introduce a quick way for you to find more than one value at a time in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
If you installed Kutools for Excel – a useful and handy Excel add-in, you can use its Select Specific Cells feature to quickly find multiple values at once.
1. Select a range you want to search the values from and click Kutools > Select Tools > Select Specific Cells. See screenshot:
2. In the Select Specific Cells dialog, do as follow:
Check Cell option in Selection type section;
Both select Equals in the two drop down lists, and enter the values you want to find in each text box in Specific type section;
Check Or option.
3. Click Ok or Apply to apply the feature, and a dialog pops up to tell you the number of selected cells. See screenshot:
4. Click OK > Ok to close the dialogs. Now you can see the values you want to find at once are selected.
1. If you want to search values in the whole worksheet, you can click this to select the whole sheet:
2. Select Specific Cells utility only can search or find two different values at once time.