How to search or find multiple values at once in Excel?
In Excel, the Find and Replace function is used widely and conveniently. However, the Find and Replace function only can search or find a value at one time. Sometimes, if you want to find two values at a once, how can you do? Now I will introduce a quick way for you to find more than one value at a time in Excel.
Excel Productivity Tools
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 70% of your time and solve 80% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced features designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
If you installed Kutools for Excel – a useful and handy Excel add-in, you can use its Select Specific Cells feature to quickly find multiple values at once.
1. Select a range you want to search the values from and click Kutools > Select Tools > Select Specific Cells. See screenshot:
2. In the Select Specific Cells dialog, do as follow:
Check Cell option in Selection type section;
Both select Equals in the two drop down lists, and enter the values you want to find in each text box in Specific type section;
Check Or option.
3. Click Ok or Apply to apply the feature, and a dialog pops up to tell you the number of selected cells. See screenshot:
4. Click OK > Ok to close the dialogs. Now you can see the values you want to find at once are selected.
1. If you want to search values in the whole worksheet, you can click this to select the whole sheet:
2. Select Specific Cells utility only can search or find two different values at once time.