How to combine ranges from different worksheets into one in Excel?
In general, we often combine multiple worksheets or workbooks into one worksheet in Excel. However, have you ever imagined about combining the ranges from multiple worksheets into one? Now I can tell you how to solve this problem in Excel.
If your computer has installed Kutools for Excel, a handy Excel add-in, its Combine feature can do this favor for you.
Note: the Combine feature of Kutools for Excel just can combine the same ranges from different worksheets.
1. Enable Excel, and click Enterprise > Combine. See screenshot:
2. In the Combine Worksheet- Step 1 of 3 dialog, check Combine multiple worksheets from workbooks into one worksheet, then click Next. See screenshot:
3. In Combine Worksheets- Step 2 of 3 dialog, check the workbook you need (You can click Add to add workbooks) in the left section, and check the worksheets you want, then select the range you want to combine in right section, then click Same range button, and all the same ranges are selected in all sheets. See screenshots:
4. Click Next to go to Combine Worksheets- Step 3 of 3 dialog, and specify the setting you want, and click Finish. See screenshot:
Then it will create two new workbooks, one is with a worksheet including all same ranges you want to combine, another is including some information about the combining operation. And there is a pop-up dialog to ask if you want to save the scenario, you can click Yes or No to meet your needing.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!