How to remove chart border in Excel?
In default, while inserting a chart, the chart is with the chart border. In some cases, you may want to remove the chart border for beauty or other purposes. Now I will tell you how to remove the chart border in Excel.
You just need to follow the below steps can remove the chart border.
1. Right click at the chart area and select Format Chart Area from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Format Chart Area dialog, click Border Color in left pane, and then check No line option in the right section. See screenshot:
3. Close the dialog, then you can see the border of chart is removed.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!