How to show/add data table in chart in Excel?
Sometimes, for conveniently analyzing the data in chart, we need to combine the data table and the data chart together. Now I will tell you a way to add the data table to a chart in Excel.
In Excel, in the Chart Tools group, there is a function to add the data table to the chart.
1. Click on the data chart you want to show its data table to show the Chart Tools group in the Ribbon. See screenshot:
2. Click Layout > Data Table, and select Show Data Table or Show Data Table with Legend Keys option as you need. See screenshot:
Now the data table is added in the chart.
In Excel 2013, click Design > Add Chart Element > Data Table to select With Legend Keys or No Legend Keys.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!