How to consolidate multiple ranges into one pivot table in Excel?
PivotTable may be usually used in your Excel’s daily use, but do you know the PivotTable also can consolidate multiple ranges from multiple sheets? Now this tutorial will tell you how to consolidate multiple ranges into one PivotTable in Excel.
To consolidate multiple ranges into one pivot table, you need to apply the PivotTable and PivotChart Wizard command.
1. Open the workbook you want to consolidate ranges, and click the arrow of Customize Quick Access Toolbar in the Ribbon, then select More Commands. See screenshot:
2. Then in the popped out Excel Options dialog, select All Commands from the Choose commands from list, and drag the scroll-bar to find and select PivotTable and PivotChart Wizard command, and click Add button to add it to the right list. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close the dialog, now you can see the PivotTable and PivotChart Wizard command appears in the Quick Access Toolbar.
4. Click the PivotTable and PivotChart Wizard command to open its dialog, and check Multiple consolidation ranges and PivotTable options. See screenshot:
Tip: If you just want to use the PivotTable and PivotChart Wizard function at once time, you can use the shortcuts Alt + D + P keys to open its dialog.
5. Click Next to go to the next step, and check I will create the page fields option in this step. See screenshot:
6. Click Next to go on, and select the first range you need to consolidate in the Range text box, and then click Add button to add this range into All ranges list box, then check 1 option in the How many page fields do you want? section, and type the filed name you need into the text box of Field one. See screenshot:
7. Repeat step 6 to add all ranges you need to consolidate into the All ranges list, and specify the field name for each one. See screenshot:
8. Click Next, and select the option you need, here I select New worksheet option which will create a new worksheet to locate the PivotTable. See screenshot:
9. Click Finish to close the dialog. Now you can see multiple ranges are consolidated in a PivotTable in a new worksheet.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!