How to create doughnut chart in Excel?
Doughnut chart can obviously show the percentage and the contribution of every part for the overall. Now I will tell you how to create a doughnut chart in Excel.
To create doughnut chart is very easy, just follow the steps:
1. Select the data range you need to be shown in the doughnut chart, and click Insert > Other Charts > Doughnut. See screenshot:
In Excel 2013, click Insert > Insert Pie or Doughnut Chart > Doughnut. See screenshot:
2. Then a doughnut chart is inserted in your worksheet. Now you can right click at all series and select Add Data Labels from the context menu to add the data labels. See screenshots:
Now a simple doughnut chart is created.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!