How to resize the hole in doughnut chart in Excel?
When you insert a doughnut chart into Excel, its hole is in a default size. Now I can tell you how to change the hole size of the doughnut chart in Excel.
To change the doughnut chart’s hole size is very easy in Excel, please do as follow:
1. Right click at one of the data series in the doughnut chart, and select Format Data Series option in the context menu. See screenshot:
2. Then in the Format Data Series dialog, you can drag the slider to adjust the hole size you need in the Doughnut Hole size section, also you can type the percentage into the text box to get the exact size you want. See screenshot:
Note: In Excel 2013, go to the Series Options tab of Format Data Series pane, and move the slider of Doughnut Hole Size or enter proper percentage in the following box. See below screen shot:
3. Click Close to exit the dialog, now the hole size of the doughnut chart is changed.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!