How to hide zero percent in Excel?
If you have some data formatted as percent, and you do not want the 0% displayed in your table, how can you hide this zero percent only in Excel? This tutorial will tell you the method.
To hide zero percent, you just need 3 steps.
1. Select the percent cells and right click to select Format Cells from the context menu.
2. In the popping dialog, click Number > Custom, and type this 0%;-0%;" " into the Type text box.
3. Click OK. Now you can see the zero percent is hidden.
Tip: If the percent has decimal number, you can type this 0.00%;-0.00%;" " into the Type textbox.
Note: If you change the cell formatting to others, the zeros will not be hidden any more.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!