How to hide blank rows in PivotTable in Excel?
As we know, pivot table is convenient for us to analyze the data in Excel, but sometimes, there are some blank contents appearing in the rows as below screenshot show. Now I will tell you how to hide these blank rows in pivot table in Excel.
To hide blank rows in pivot table, you just need to filter the row labels.
1. Click at the arrow beside the Row Labels in the pivot table.
2. Then a list appears, click the box below Select field and select the field you need to hide its blank rows, and uncheck (blank). See screenshot:
3. Click OK. Now the blank rows are hidden.
Tip: If you want to show the blank rows again, you just need to go back to the list and check the (blank) check box.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Excel Skills: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day! (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)