How to change 3d chart depth axis in Excel?
When you insert a 3d chart, you may be confused that why the z axis doesn’t show all the labels on the chart as below screenshot show. Now I am talking about changing the scale of the 3d chart depth axis to solve this problem in Excel.
You maybe interested in this utility:
Navigation--AutoText (add usually used charts to AutoText pane, only one click when you need to insert it in any sheets .)
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To change the scale of 3d chart depth axis, you just need to adjust Interval between tick marks and Specify interval unit options. Now I will tell you the details.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
1. Right click at the depth axis, and select Format Axis option in the context menu.
In Excel 2007 and 2010’s Format Axis dialog, go to Axis Options section, then type 1 into the text box beside Interval between tick marks, then check Specify interval unit option and type 1 into the text box beside it. See screenshot:
In Excel 2013’s Format Axis pane, expand the Tick Marks section and enter 1 into the Inerval between makrs box; next expand the Labels section, check the Spcicify interval unit option and enter 1 into the following box.
2. Click Close to exit the Format Axis dialog, now all the labels are shown at the depth axis.
1. The number that you type in the Interval between tick marks text box determines how many data series are displayed between the tick marks.
2. The number that you type in the Specify interval unit text box determines how many labels are displayed between the data series. For example, type 1 to display a label for every data series, 2 to display a label for every other data series, 3 to display a label for every third data series, and so on.
Export Range to File
|Kutools for Excel's Export Range to File function can export or save a range to separate file as
workbook, pdf, text, csv or text.
|Click Enterprise > Import/Export > Export Range to File.|