How to show/display developer tab in Excel 2007/2010/2013 Ribbon?
In Excel, the Developer tab is hidden on the Ribbon in default, but if you usually do some special operations in Excel, such as insert controls, record macros and so on, showing the Developer tab on the Ribbon can greatly improve your work efficiency. Now I will tell you how to show or display the Developer tab in Excel Ribbon.
View Option(quickly specify multiple setting)
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To show the Developer tab in Excel 2010/2013, please do as follow steps:
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
1. Click File > Options to open the Excel Options dialog. See screenshot:
2. In the popped out Excel Options dialog, click Customize Ribbon in left pane. See screen shot:
3. And go right to the Customize the Ribbon section, and check Developer option in the Main Tabs list. See screenshot:
4. Click OK to close Excel Options dialog. Now you can see the Developer tab has shown in the Ribbon.
In Excel 2007, you also can check an option in the Excel Options dialog to show the Developer tab in the Ribbon.
1. Click Office Button > Excel Options. See screenshot:
2 Then in the popping Excel Options dialog, click Popular in the left pane, then go to Top options for working with Excel section, and check Show Developer tab in the Ribbon option. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close Excel Options dialog. Now the Developer tab is displaying in the Ribbon.