How to show/display developer tab in Excel Ribbon?
In Excel, the Developer tab is hidden on the Ribbon in default, but if you usually do some special operations in Excel, such as insert controls, record macros and so on, showing the Developer tab on the Ribbon can greatly improve your work efficiency. Now I will tell you how to show or display the Developer tab in Excel Ribbon.
To show the Developer tab in Excel 2010 and later versions, please do as follow steps:
1. Click File > Options to open the Excel Options dialog. See screenshot:
2. In the popped out Excel Options dialog, click Customize Ribbon in left pane. See screen shot:
3. And go right to the Customize the Ribbon section, and check Developer option in the Main Tabs list. See screenshot:
4. Click OK to close Excel Options dialog. Now you can see the Developer tab has shown in the Ribbon.
In Excel 2007, you also can check an option in the Excel Options dialog to show the Developer tab in the Ribbon.
1. Click Office Button > Excel Options. See screenshot:
2 Then in the popping Excel Options dialog, click Popular in the left pane, then go to Top options for working with Excel section, and check Show Developer tab in the Ribbon option. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close Excel Options dialog. Now the Developer tab is displaying in the Ribbon.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!