How to show/display developer tab in Excel 2007/2010/2013 Ribbon?
In Excel, the Developer tab is hidden on the Ribbon in default, but if you usually do some special operations in Excel, such as insert controls, record macros and so on, showing the Developer tab on the Ribbon can greatly improve your work efficiency. Now I will tell you how to show or display the Developer tab in Excel Ribbon.
View Option(quickly specify multiple setting)
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
To show the Developer tab in Excel 2010/2013, please do as follow steps:
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
1. Click File > Options to open the Excel Options dialog. See screenshot:
2. In the popped out Excel Options dialog, click Customize Ribbon in left pane. See screen shot:
3. And go right to the Customize the Ribbon section, and check Developer option in the Main Tabs list. See screenshot:
4. Click OK to close Excel Options dialog. Now you can see the Developer tab has shown in the Ribbon.
In Excel 2007, you also can check an option in the Excel Options dialog to show the Developer tab in the Ribbon.
1. Click Office Button > Excel Options. See screenshot:
2 Then in the popping Excel Options dialog, click Popular in the left pane, then go to Top options for working with Excel section, and check Show Developer tab in the Ribbon option. See screenshot:
3. Click OK to close Excel Options dialog. Now the Developer tab is displaying in the Ribbon.
Recommended Productivity Tools