How to change autosave time in Excel?
In default, Excel auto save the working workbook at interval of every 10 minutes when you do some changes in the workbook. But if you are working on an important workbook, and you may want to shorten the auto saving time. Now this tutorial will tell you how to change autosave time in Excel.
In Excel, you can change the autosave time in the Excel Options dialog.
1. Click File > Options. See screenshot:
Tip: In Excel 2007, click Office Button > Excel Options.
2. In the Excel Options dialog, click Save in the left pane, then go to Save workbooks section and type the interval you need in the text box among the option of Save AutoRecover information every minutes.
3. Click OK to close the dialog. Then Excel will auto save the workbook while you changing the workbook at intervals you specified.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!