How to enter same data in multiple worksheets at once in Excel?
We may need to design set of worksheets with same styles in workbooks for different purposes. For example, a workbook with all monthly sales report worksheets of a year, or a workbook with monthly staff evaluation worksheets. For these worksheets in a certain workbook, they all have the same style as they all work for a single purpose. Therefore, for saving time, they tend to prepare these worksheets in advance for future use. In this article, we will show you how to create multiple worksheets with same data in Excel.
1. Create a new workbook, add new worksheets and rename them. Or open a workbook you have created.
2. Select worksheets.
1). If you just want to enter same dada in several worksheets in workbook, please click an worksheet tab, hold the Ctrl key, and then click to select other worksheets one by one.
2). If you want to select all worksheets in a workbook, please select the first sheet tab, hold the Shift key, and then click the last sheet name in the workbook.
3. After selecting worksheets, fill the current active worksheet with the data and style you need. At the same time, all selected worksheets are filled with exactly same content.
Here I will introduce Copy Worksheets and Rename Worksheet utilities of Kutools for Excel. With these two utilities, you can quickly create multiple worksheets based on a specific worksheet and then rename the created worksheets with specified data in bulk.
Before applying Kutools for Excel, please download and install it firstly.
1. After installing the Kutools for Excel, click Kutools Plus > Worksheet > Copy Worksheets.
2. In the Copy Multiple Worksheets dialog box, select the worksheet which you want to make copies of it, specify the number of copies, select where to place the worksheets, and finally click the OK button.
3. Click the OK button in the next popping up dialog box. Now the worksheets with exactly same data of selected worksheet are successfully copied.
4. Now you need to rename these worksheets. Click Kutools Plus > Worksheet > Rename Worksheets.
5. In the Rename Multiple Worksheets dialog box, you need to check the copied worksheets which need to be renamed in the Worksheets box; select Replace original sheet name option in Rename Options section; check the From specific range option and select the cell range with contents you will use as sheet names, and finally click the OK button.
Then all selected worksheets are renamed immediately.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Spreadsheets： Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel
Kutools for Excel boasts over 300 features, ensuring that what you need is just a click away...
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 & newer, including 365 | Available in 44 languages | Enjoy a full-featured 30-day free trial.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!