How to auto email with cc or bcc field by mailto function in Excel?
While creating a mailto hyperlink to auto create an email in Excel, do you know how to add the cc or bcc field in the email? In this article, we will show you the method of auto emailing with cc or bcc field by mailto function in Excel.
Please do as follow to add cc or bcc field in mailto function.
1. Select the cell with the text you want to add mailto hyperlink.
2. Click Insert > Hyperlink.
3. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, you need to:
1). Click E-mail Address in the Link to pane;
2). Enter the To recipient address in the E-mail address box;
3). Here the email subject, cc and bcc recipients and the email body should be all included in the Subject box.
If you want to auto create an email with subject “Subject test”, cc and bcc recipients and , and the email body “new test mail”, please copy and paste Subject test&cc=;&bcc=;&body=new test mail into the Subject box;
The Format is Subject Message&cc=e-mail address;&bcc=e-mail address;&body=Text of the message, please change it for your own needs.
4). And then click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Now the mailto hyperlink is created. Click on this hyperlink, an Outlook email message will auto create with all specified information included.
Note: This method is available when you use Outlook as your mail program.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!