How to auto email with cc or bcc field by mailto function in Excel?
While creating a mailto hyperlink to auto create an email in Excel, do you know how to add the cc or bcc field in the email? In this article, we will show you the method of auto emailing with cc or bcc field by mailto function in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Please do as follow to add cc or bcc field in mailto function.
1. Select the cell with the text you want to add mailto hyperlink.
2. Click Insert > Hyperlink.
3. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, you need to:
1). Click E-mail Address in the Link to pane;
2). Enter the To recipient address in the E-mail address box;
3). Here the email subject, cc and bcc recipients and the email body should be all included in the Subject box.
If you want to auto create an email with subject “Subject test”, cc and bcc recipients firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, and the email body “new test mail”, please copy and paste Subject firstname.lastname@example.org;&email@example.com;&body=new test mail into the Subject box;
The Format is Subject Message&cc=e-mail address;&bcc=e-mail address;&body=Text of the message, please change it for your own needs.
4). And then click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Now the mailto hyperlink is created. Click on this hyperlink, an Outlook email message will auto create with all specified information included.
Note: This method is available when you use Outlook as your mail program.