How to create a hyperlink to a specific folder in Excel?
Create a hyperlink to a specific folder helps you easily open this folder with just clicking on this link in Excel. In this article, we will show you method of creating a hyperlink to folder step by step.
Actually, it is quite easy to create a hyperlink to a specific folder with the Hyperlink function in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. Open the specific folder you want to link to Excel cell, copy the folder path in the address bar. See screenshot:
2. Go to the spreadsheet, select and right click the cell you want to create hyperlink to. And then click Hyperlink in the right-clicking menu.
3. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, click Existing File or Web Page in the Link to section, then paste the folder path you have copied into the Address box, and finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now the hyperlink is successfully created. When click the hyperlink in this cell, the specific folder will be opened automatically.
Quickly delete all hyperlinks in selected range, active/selected/all sheets in Excel
Kutools for Excel's Remove Hyperlinks Without Losing Formatting utility can quickly delete all hyperlinks in seletced range, active sheet, selected sheets or all sheets in current workbook.
Download Kutools for Excel now! (30-day free trail)
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!