- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 months agoYes, use the =HYPERLINK function.
Works like a charm.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoHi Chris,
Sorry can't help you with that yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.
How to create a hyperlink to a specific folder in Excel?
Create a hyperlink to a specific folder helps you easily open this folder with just clicking on this link in Excel. In this article, we will show you method of creating a hyperlink to folder step by step.
Actually, it is quite easy to create a hyperlink to a specific folder with the Hyperlink function in Excel. Please do as follows.
1. Open the specific folder you want to link to Excel cell, copy the folder path in the address bar. See screenshot:
2. Go to the spreadsheet, select and right click the cell you want to create hyperlink to. And then click Hyperlink in the right-clicking menu.
3. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, click Existing File or Web Page in the Link to section, then paste the folder path you have copied into the Address box, and finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now the hyperlink is successfully created. When click the hyperlink in this cell, the specific folder will be opened automatically.
Quickly delete all hyperlinks in selected range, active/selected/all sheets in Excel
Kutools for Excel's Remove Hyperlinks Without Losing Formatting utility can quickly delete all hyperlinks in seletced range, active sheet, selected sheets or all sheets in current workbook.
Download Kutools for Excel now! ( 30-day free trail)
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agothis is fine if the link is static - can you create a link if the underlying folder is changeing - eg. Marketing Jan 2019 which changes each month? Could you link this to a cell which has a formula for creating the appropriate path?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoExcellent, thank you for sharing