How to make all sheets to landscape orientation in Excel?
By default, worksheets are in portrait orientation in Excel. We can easy to change the portrait orientation to landscape orientation for one worksheet, but how to make all worksheets to landscape orientation? There are a couple of tricks to help you get it done.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
We can select all worksheets in a workbook firstly, and then change these worksheets’ orientations together. You can do as follows:
Step 1: Right click one sheet in the Sheet Tabs bar, and then select the Select All Sheets from the right-clicking menu.
Now all sheets in current workbook are selected together.
Note: For selecting all sheets with shortcuts, you can also select the first sheet in the Sheet Tabs bar, pressing the Shift key and then select the last sheet.
Step 2: Click the Page Layout > Orientation > Landscape.
Step 3: Keep selecting all sheets in the Sheet Tabs bar, right click one sheet and select Ungroup Sheets from the right-clicking menu.
Now all sheets have been changed to the landscape orientation already.
Apart from selecting all sheets and then batch changing all sheets? orientation, Kutools for Excel?s Copy Page Setup utility also can make all sheets to landscape orientation easily.
Step 1: Make active worksheet to landscape orientation with clicking the Page Layout > Orientation > Landscape.
Step 2: Click the Enterprise > Printing > Copy Page Setup.
Step 3: In the opening Copy Page Setup dialog box, keep selecting all sheets in the Sheet box, and only check the Orientation on the Page tab in the Page Setup box, and then click the Ok button.
Now all sheets in current workbook have been changed to landscape orientation already.