How to make all sheets to landscape orientation in Excel?
By default, worksheets are in portrait orientation in Excel. We can easy to change the portrait orientation to landscape orientation for one worksheet, but how to make all worksheets to landscape orientation? There are a couple of tricks to help you get it done.
- Make all sheets to landscape orientation with selecting all sheets
- Make all sheets to landscape orientation with Kutools for Excel
Make all sheets to landscape orientation with selecting all sheets
We can select all worksheets in a workbook firstly, and then change these worksheets’ orientations together. You can do as follows:
Step 1: Right click one sheet in the Sheet Tabs bar, and then select the Select All Sheets from the right-clicking menu.
Now all sheets in current workbook are selected together.
Note: For selecting all sheets with shortcuts, you can also select the first sheet in the Sheet Tabs bar, pressing the Shift key and then select the last sheet.
Step 2: Click the Page Layout > Orientation > Landscape.
Step 3: Keep selecting all sheets in the Sheet Tabs bar, right click one sheet and select Ungroup Sheets from the right-clicking menu.
Now all sheets have been changed to the landscape orientation already.
Make all sheets to landscape orientation with Kutools for Excel
Apart from selecting all sheets and then batch changing all sheets’ orientation, Kutools for Excel’s Copy Page Setup utility also can make all sheets to landscape orientation easily.
Kutools for Excel - Includes more than 300 handy tools for Excel. Full feature free trial 30-day, no credit card required! Free Trial Now!
Step 1: Make active worksheet to landscape orientation with clicking the Page Layout > Orientation > Landscape.
Step 2: Click the Kutools Plus > Printing > Copy Page Setup.
Step 3: In the opening Copy Page Setup dialog box, keep selecting all sheets in the Sheet box, and only check the Orientation on the Page tab in the Page Setup box, and then click the Ok button.
Now all sheets in current workbook have been changed to landscape orientation already.
Demo: make all sheets to landscape orientation
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office / Excel 2007-2021 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features 30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!