To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHi tae-woo,
Thanks for your comment. At present Kutools supports to save worksheets as Unicode text files, CSV, Workbooks, PDF. Perhaps, Kutools will support to save worksheets as UTF-8 text files in future.
How to export/save each row as text file in Excel?
Normally, we can save a worksheet as separate text file easily, but how to export and save a single row as text files in Excel? And how to export and save each row as individual text file? This article will introduce Kutools for Excel’s utilities to solve them easily.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Kutools for Excel’s Export Range to File utility can save a range as text file, csv file, or html files, etc. therefore, we can apply this utility to export an entire row as text file in Excel easily.
1. Select the entire row that you will save as text file, and click the Enterprise > Import/Export > Export Range to File. See screen shot below:
2. In the opening Export Range to File dialog box, check the Unicode Text option, and then click the Browse button behind the Save directory box.
3. In the popping up Select a directory for exporting file dialog box, select the folder that you will save the text file into, and click the OK button.
4. Click the Ok button when it returns to the Export Range to File dialog box.
1. If you would like to open the text file after saving successfully, you can check the Open the file after export option in the Export Range to File dialog box.
2. If you need to save multiple rows as individual text files, you have to repeat these steps many times to save each row as individual text file. For easily saving each row as individual text file, please go ahead to view the following method.
Actually, if you have Kutools for Excel installed, we can split each row into a new sheet by its Split Data utility, and then apply its Split Workbook utility to save these sheets as individual text files in Excel.
1. Select the range that you will save each row as text file, and click the Enterprise > Split Data.
2. In the Opening Split Data into Multiple Worksheets dialog box, check the Fixed rows option, and type 1 into the below box, specify the a rule in the Rules box, and click the Ok button.
Now each row is split into a new worksheet of a new workbook with the title row. If you don’t need the title row in the new sheets, please uncheck the My data has headers option.
3. In the new sheet, click the Enterprise > Workbook > Split Workbook.
4. In the opening Split Workbook dialog box, check the Specify save format option, select Unicode Text (*.txt) from the below drop down list, and click the Split button.
(1) If you don’t need to save hidden worksheets as text files, please check the Skip hidden worksheets option.
(2) If you don’t need to save blank worksheets as text files, please check the Skip blank worksheets option.
5. Specify a folder that you will save the text files into in the Browse For Folder dialog box, and click the OK button.
If there are many worksheets you will save as text files, it will take some time to split.
Then you will see each row is split and saved as text file into the specified folder.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHello, Can I ask using a Kutools plus. When I use 'Workbook->Split Workbook, how to save text file that is type of 'utf-8'?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years ago각각의 행을 각각의 텍스트 파일로 저장할 수 있는 방법은 무엇인지요?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agothis program saves text file with unicode encoding...but i want to save it with utf8....i dont know how...please help me
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoHi,
Kutools for Excel only supports to save as Unicode text. If you prefer to UTF8 text, I am afraid you need to save each row manually one by one, or apply VBA code.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI really appreciate tou.....this program is very helpfull to me
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoSir,
I want seclect perticuler Range like colom A and B ,
if i salect A and B in One worksheet then autonaticalyy A and B salected in Each worksheet and Now
"Export Range " salect for all worksheet and convet as TXT file according there currect Sheet Name